2011年6月14日星期二

The mood note in the poem encouraged

This chapter broken sentences, and residual don't know if you can into an article. Not too much, not too many think decorate, just in the black and white up daub the page.
The silent night, the silent I, the silent word, all can't resist I think you of the source. Want to open communication, your phone record dialed, and then tell you my love of bitterness. Or send messages, the deep feeling of each text should reveal in your mobile phone box in, but now I can only hide in heart gorge. I miss you, I miss you so much, I really miss you. Think you the white skin touches my feeling, think you the warm lips registers on my face, and think you that the temperature of the tongue, think you that the width of the finger. Dear, I cannot forget our walk arm in arm with side by side in a romantic affair; Dear, I cannot forget our affectionate hug to each other in together every morning or sunset. Dear, I cannot forget our lingering in love with bed every minute of it. Honey, we have so much we walked through the little drops of, I can't forget. Tonight, call I how well, call I how to is good.
Count yourself, incredibly still with that kind of childish. Along with the gender of the children, who follow, emotional ups and downs, fall not shallow. This world so big, so many people, but I will take you to injury happened; This feeling so deep, so really, but I will take you to hate. I already tired of his own personality, indecision, the quadrature cannot. The mood with the outside world, no trouble their own opinion, not his own soul. Live only a flesh, a body, have already lost soul. Find a the clothes you like, put on the days, they start to old disgusted. Choose a the one you love, get along with a few years, tank, "has-been". There are too many not be, have too much blame, tonight, I would like to use this missing the pain to punish my crime. So, some, of mind.
Love you, but they will not inclusive you, that is what kind of sincere feeling. I also cannot tell, also said clearly. There are too many strange, and I was a member of the curious. Love and dying, very much in love, sweet. Hate, had some life-and-death, LiLi together.

1 条评论:

  1. This is really very useful information that I have come across through searching the keyword breitling chronomat evolution replica

    回复删除