2011年6月15日星期三

Actually, I've always wanted to say sorry to you

Actually, I've always wanted to say to you that I am sorry, I'm sorry I dear roommate: children, I once the wayward will make you lose to trust me, I once the blind let I lose my mind, I was crazy for the fall of the sea and the tracing a. But you never will I abandoned, or will I left. I'll use me the rest of my life for you, my time praying blessing you happy life is safe.
......
If can, how I hope in my life with unpredictable speed before dashed to the end, finished all of my commitment, not for other, only for oneself once the promise, in heart that every promise.
(half a youth) change, you know? When the whole class only, I put his namesake we as a kind of fate, the more think is the god arrangement. So I like to you laugh, like to listen to you say, like looking at you with others, I think, in fighting this exactly is how of a flower? I isn't a love cry is always so stubborn child, so if one day you found Nao dear son did some incredible move, don't be surprised, this is me, a stubborn but not lose dream children. When you that day the {the next station, happiness}, I gave it to me very touched, but I always did not cry, I know, cry is not a way to solve the problem, I will smile, and live proudly, even to the end of life. I opened the first page "forget where to start, we this period of not enough young friend, listen to a short of our memories, a up original all so beautiful!
" Yes, everything is just great, you think I look why always smile! I want to put my first half of youth as a poem, a song can recall of poetry, we attentively recall of poem, and your next stop, happiness, and the load bearing much looking forward to! You want me to say? I like you, and like your personality, like of the smile, as I have very grateful to you, thank you for your support, but I more hope you happy, has been down for a happy, will never die of flowers. My heart is for you carry more hope. I want to put those years, those things packed into the small guest that, just need time to order with your heart out. Maybe, maybe forever dial don't open. Let's cherish the life time. Also use your words, "if there is next life of incarnations, let's do it again bosom friend, open happy nature experience in the life the one spring summer autumn winter."

没有评论:

发表评论