2011年6月15日星期三

The flowers

Today ML sent a text message to me to say: "dear of, I think you!" Remember clearly that, dear is always in the weather isn't too good, want to text message sent greetings? Were you afraid I too lonely; Don't know what is going on in such a man is always thinking of the weather has gone by, in those years, those things, not just me, believe that also includes my those flowers. The weather in the past, a continuous Yin summer is not really! That way people will not so tired!
After the song of the youth (half) used in the past two years between the time, now the flowers although their ends of heaven, although often rush contact, and everyone's words of that close less crazy and aloof, more just vicissitudes and mature. But they from beginning to ending have not lost to look forward to. Accident!
WY said she had a baby, I listen to the tears, after 8 years, counting years, we know of eight years, three that year I also recognize her sister, then we do go to the small town, later in life gave me a lot of support and help, she know in people's eyes my world is too simple. Nowadays, motherhood, a wife, the woman in this decision if we will do more often than men more looking forward to!
I knew the woman life yearns to be good, properly placed collection, carefully preserved. Hope to be good to her, let the CP the happiness, hope that the baby life is safe healthy happy growth of!!!!! Zheng wench, maybe my whole life, without her, or to know what happiness is, what is valued, in those years, she let me over the endless alone, also may have little a knot in one's heart though, but she always inclusive my childish, my not reasonable, and what touched me the most is, remember the day she say to you, I am at school she during which the most important friend of that day, I am very touched, but I still don't understand, today I see, you are also let me very concerned about a school life, you won't pressure breath!

没有评论:

发表评论