2011年4月12日星期二

Dad give mom to buy a piece of omega watches it

Dad give mom to buy a piece of omega watches it

Wedge: a quarter are new Europe, her husband said giving birth can consider giving a CK, but I want to omega
Yesterday in bed at night and breitling evolution chronomat daughter chat, abrupt fantasy, let daughter say to him, see what response, hence then husband has the following dialogue.
I: "smile, wait for the father came back with dad, you speak, dad give mom to buy a piece of omega it."
Smile: "father bought me a Europe rice eggplant to it."
I: "not ah, breitling superocean steelfish this is daddy to mom buy ah."
Smile: "mom bought me a Europe rice eggplant to it."
Me: "be my dad gave my mother buy pieces of omega, remember?"
Smile: "father to buy my mother a Europe rice eggplant to it."
I qiao of joy, roar, feeling a little sense of their cunning trick. Small despise myself to you
Results daughter beside weep aloud: "I want a omega."
I faint.

没有评论:

发表评论